Afişări de pagină

Sistem


miercuri, 6 septembrie 2017

Un progran online de vindecare a cancerului debuteaza pe 12 septembrie 2017

Healing Cancer Coaching Program starting September 12th!

This course is the culmination of my own experience and over 13 years of research--learning from doctors, experts, and survivors who've healed naturally--and from personally coaching hundreds of cancer patients one-on-one.
I've taken the most effective healing strategies that worked for me and many people I know, and organized them into a simple straightforward plan for you to follow.
Each Module goes LIVE at 9PM Eastern and stays online to watch for 24 hours.
I'll be sending you emails with links to watch each module. Be sure to add chris@chrisbeatcancer.com to your contacts so you get my emails. :)

Here’s the broadcast schedule:

Sept 12th - Module 1: First Things First
Sept 13th - Module 2: Why You Have Cancer & How to Eliminate the Causes
Sept 14th - Module 3: The Anti-Cancer Diet Part 1
Sept 15th - Module 4: The Anti-Cancer Diet Part 2
Sept 16th - Module 5: How to Detoxify Your Body & Your Environment
Sept 17th - Module 6: How to Eliminate Stress & Heal Your Heart
Sept 18th - Module 7: Spiritual Healing
Sept 19th - Module 8: How Exercise & Rest Activate Healing
Sept 20th - Module 9: Cancer Healing Herbs, Teas & Supplements
Sept 21st - Module 10: How to Test & Monitor Your Progress
I am so excited to share SQUARE ONE with you!
In the meantime, I have another powerful resource to share with you...
It's an invaluable guide for patients and caregivers called 20 Questions for Your Oncologist. And it's my gift to you. :) This guide pulls back the curtain on aspects of cancer treatment most doctors don't mention, and will help you and your loved ones make the best possible treatment decisions.
*Clicking the link above will confirm your email address so you don't miss anything. :)
To your life and health,
Chris Wark
p.s. I'm on a mission to reach 1 million people with the message of hope and healing in SQUARE ONE and I need your help! Get your special link to share here
Thank you!!!
p.p.s. In a few days I'm going to send you an email with my before and after cancer pictures. You will be shocked at the difference! 
Copy and paste the link below to share with your friends:
Join the SQUARE ONE Street Team!
Please join me on this mission and share the free screening of the SQUARE ONE with your friends and loved ones.

Just copy your unique Refer-a-Friend link below and post it on social media and email it to the people you care about. I’m grateful for whatever you can do to help me spread the word.

The goal is to reach 1 million people in September 2017 with the message of hope, that cancer can be prevented and healed. And that there are powerful steps you can take that can have a huge impact on your health and survival.

There are people in your life that need the SQUARE ONE program, but I can only reach them with your help.